Apple Butter Donuts
- 1 cup oats
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/3 cup Wedderspoon Manuka Honey + a few tbsp to drizzle
- 1/2 cup apple butter
- Optional: 2 tbsp chia seeds
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Blend oats, baking powder, baking soda, salt and cinnamon in food processor until the oats become fine like flour. Pour into separate bowl and set aside.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and blend in food processor.
- Mix the wet ingredients with the dry.
- We used a mini doughnut press to bake ours but you can also pour the batter into mini muffin pans and bake for about 8-10 minutes, or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- When these little sweet bites are cooked and warmed, drizzle Wedderspoon Manuka Honey over top and enjoy!