Asparagus Salad with Manuka Honey Avocado Dressing
Tired of starting dinner with the same old salads? Switch things up with our Asparagus Salad. It's crunchy, tangy and sweet...your tastebuds will love it!
- 1 lb asparagus, washed and quartered
- 3 to 4 radishes
- 1 tbsp sliced almonds
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley
- Lemon juice
- 1 small avocado (or 1/2 of a large avocado)
- 1 1/2 tbsp tahini
- 2 tbsp Wedderspoon Manuka Honey
- 1 small garlic clove
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp water
- salt and pepper, for taste
- Cover the bottom of a large skillet with water; heat on high.
- Add in asparagus. Cover and cook for three to five minutes.
- Drain water and add a splash of cold water and ice cubes.
- After one to two minutes of the ice bath, drain and place asparagus in a large bowl.
- Drizzle with 1 tbsp olive oil, juice from 1/2 lemon a lemon, salt and pepper.
- Chill for 30 minutes or until ready to serve.
- Prepare dressing by adding all of the ingredients to a food processor and blending until smooth.
- Wash and slice radishes when you are ready to serve. Drizzle the dressing on top. Top with parsley and almonds.
Shopping in Canada? Your favorite Wedderspoon products, including the Manuka Honey used in this recipe, are available in our Canadian online store.