Boo Berry Punch
Halloween isn't just for the kids! Our Boo Berry Punch is the perfect amounts sweet and tart–it's sure to be a hit at any Halloween party.
- 1 bottle cabernet sauvignon (or other red wine of choice)
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup orange liquor (such as Grand Marnier or Triple Sec)
- 24 ounces club soda; chilled
- 1 pouch of Wedderspoon Manuka Honey Plus Immunity - Elderberry
- 2 oranges; very thinly sliced (plus additional for garnish)
- 1 orange; peeled, plus 1 or 2 more for garnish
- 1 cup fresh blackberries, plus additional for garnish
- 1 orange
- Mix together the orange juice, Manuka Honey Plus and orange liquor until the Manuka Honey Plus is well combined and dissolved.
- In a large pitcher, combine the full bottle of wine, club soda and Manuka-juice-liquor mix.
- Add berries and orange slices to the pitcher.
- Refrigerate for at least two or three hours; overnight is optimal.
- Serve chilled and garnished with berries and orange slice twists.