Cheddar Honey Bacon Deviled Eggs
We've given a classic finger food recipe a sweet twist: Manuka Honey! These deviled eggs are easy to prepare and eat...and they're adorable!
- 12 large eggs
- 2 tbsp Sir Kensington's Mayo
- 4 to 6 strips of bacon
- 1/4 cup sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/4 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp Wedderspoon Manuka Honey
- salt and pepper, for taste
- spring onion
- Place the eggs in a pot and add enough water to cover them.
- Bring water to a boil and turn off heat. Let sit for 20 minutes.
- Drain the water, add cold water and a cup of ice to pot of eggs. Allow to chill.
- While the eggs are chilling, cook 4 to 6 slices of bacon.
- Remove the shells from the eggs. Slice eggs in half, lengthwise.
- Remove the yolks and add to food processor.
- Add in mayo, Manuka Honey, cheddar cheese and bacon. Blend until smooth.
- Add remaining seasonings and blend.
- Divide the yolk mixture into the hard boiled egg halves.
- Slice spring onion and place on top to look like football laces.