Chia Pudding Oatmeal with Manuka Honey
Chia Pudding (make the night before)
- 3 tbsp whole chia seeds
- 1/2 cup – 2/3 cup of unsweetened original almond milk
- 1/4 cup gluten-free rolled oats
- 1/2 cup water
- Toppings of your choice like berries, granola, pepitas, nut butter, Wedderspoon Manuka Honey, etc.
- In a jar, combine the whole chia seeds with the unsweetened original almond milk. Stir together, let sit overnight in the fridge, and stir again in the morning
- Combine the gluten free rolled oats with the water
- Next, cook your oats as you normally do, either on the stovetop or in the microwave. Once the oats are cooked, add a few spoonfuls of chia pudding on top. Layer with toppings of your choice. If you’d like, you could add chunks of your favorite granola or protein bar as well. Finally, finish with a Wedderspoon Manuka honey drizzle!