Cranberry Pecan Butter with Manuka Honey
- 2 sticks of salted butter (1 stick at room temp)
- 1/4 cup pecans, crushed
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1 tsp coconut or brown sugar
- 1 tbsp Wedderspoon Raw Manuka Honey
- Heat a small skillet and add crushed pecans. Cook on medium heat for about a minute or until you start to smell them roasting. Be careful not to burn them! Give your pan a good shake, and toss the pecans
- Add cranberries and sprinkle with coconut sugar. The sugar will caramelize, so with a wooden spoon gently stir the mix to evenly coat it
- After about 1 minute, remove from heat and set aside allowing it to cool completely
- In a food processor, add your butter and pulse a few times to help break up the colder butter. (Using the two different temperature butters, allows for a smooth blend that won’t be too soft to work with)
- Add 1/4 of the nut and cranberry mix to the food processor. Blend.
- Add Wedderspoon Manuka Honey and blend until smooth
- In your serving bowl add butter and fold in the remaining nut mix.
- Chill in the fridge to harden to eat right away!