- Juice of half a lemon (preferably organic)
- 1-2 cloves garlic (depends on size of cloves)
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper (one pinch)
- 1 tablespoon Wedderspoon Manuka Honey
- 1 tablespoon raw apple cider vinegar
- Cut a lemon into halves. Squeeze all the lemon juice out of one half and place the juice in a small bowl. Keep the other half for later use if necessary!
- Chop the garlic and it let it sit for at least 10 minutes. Then add it to the lemon juice with the cayenne pepper and apple cider vinegar.
- Add the Wedderspoon Manuka Honey to the mix and stir all ingredients well.
- Consume the finished product in its entirety. Repeat recipe in 4 hours with the other lemon half.