DIY Bridal Face Mask
It's wedding season! Whether your own wedding is in the near future, or you'll be in a bridal party this summer, this is a mask you're going to want to bookmark! Get your skin feeling clean, refreshed and moisturized with this all-natural and super easy to make face mask recipe. It's one you'll want to share with all the bridesmaids!
- 1 part olive oil
- 1 part Wedderspoon Manuka Honey
- 1 part whole oatmeal
- 1 part ground oatmeal or flour
- Mix all ingredients together until a paste is formed.
- Apply liberally to your face and allow to set for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Gently wash your face when you're done.
- Pat dry and moisturize with your favorite lotion, like Wedderspoon Manuka Honey Hydrating Day Cream.
Shopping in Canada? Your favorite Wedderspoon products, including the Manuka Honey used in this recipe, are available in our Canadian online store.