Honey Glazed Pear Tart
- 1 cup raw almonds
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 3-4 tbsp coconut oil or butter
- pinch of salt
- 1 cup cashews soaked in water
- 1 tsp almond extract
- 1 tbs Wedderspoon Manuka Honey
- 2-3 pears; sliced
- Wedderspoon Manuka Honey
- To make crust, process all ingredients until dough forms, add more fat if needed. Press into tart dish.
- To make filling, soak cashews at least 1 hour. Blend all ingredients until smooth. Mixture should be thick and creamy. Spread on top of crust.
- Arrange pear slices on top of creamy almond filling. Bake in 350°F oven for 35-45 minutes or until golden brown. After baking, drizzle Wedderspoon Manuka Honey on top of the warm tart and allow to cool for 30 minutes. Enjoy with ice cream or whipped cream!