Honey Hottay Latte
- Small handful of nuts (we used cashew but almond, pecan or walnut is good)
- Concentrated coffee
- Wedderspoon Manuka Honey
- Optional: Raw cacao powder
- Take a small handful of nuts and soak them in about 5 oz filtered water for 30 minutes.
- Brew coffee so that it is concentrated and strong!
- Blend nuts in high powered blender until the ‘mylk’ is smooth and silky.
- To make ‘mylk’ extra hot, place small saucepan on stove half-filled with water.
- Pour ‘mylk’ into glass cup and place cup in saucepan over medium heat. Allow to warm for a few minutes.
- Pour into cup, add Wedderspoon Manuka Honey and coffee and stir.
- Add a teaspoon of raw cacao powder for an additional nutritional chocolatey boost.