Honey Pecan Pie
- Your favorite store bought frozen pie crust (9 inch)
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup whole, unrefined cane sugar
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 cup Wedderspoon Organic Raw Fir Honey
- 2 tablespoons butter (melted)
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups pecan halves
- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs with cane sugar, maple syrup, Wedderspoon Organic Raw Fir Honey, melted butter and vanilla extract.
- Pour into frozen pie crust filling and arrange pecan halves on top. Bake until the crust is golden, but the center is still slightly wobbly – about 40 minutes. Allow to cool completely before serving.