- 1 head of cabbage
- 1/2 onion
- Baked ham or bacon
- 1 1/2 tsp Wedderspoon Manuka Honey
- Salt & pepper
- Garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 450°F
- Slice Cabbage into disks and place on a lined baking sheet (pre-sprayed)
- Drizzle honey and olive oil on top of the cabbage and then sprinkle garlic powder, salt and pepper on each piece.
- Bake for 15 minutes, turn over and continue for 10 minutes more
- Slice onion and ham
- Heat a skillet with olive oil and add onion and ham, after 5 minutes drizzle with honey and allow to caramelize
- Plate the ham and onion mixture onto each cabbage disk. Enjoy!
You can also crumble up croutons or parmesan crisps on top with 1 tablespoon olive oil!