Manuka Honey Lime Guacamole
There's no doubt that chips and guac are a party staple. Enjoy this delicious and festive dip recipe at your Super Bowl party!
- 2 avocados, ripened
- 1 medium tomato, diced
- 1/2 white onion, diced
- 1 clove of garlic, crushed
- 1 tsp Wedderspoon Manuka Honey
- 1/2 tsp hot sauce
- juice of one lime
- 1 tbsp fresh cilantro, chopped
- salt and pepper, for taste
- spring onion
- Slice the avocados in half; remove pits. Spoon out the insides of the avocados and place into mixing bowl. Save the shells for later.
- Add onion, tomato and garlic; mix well, until you reach desired consistency.
- Add honey, hot sauce and lime juice. Mix well.
- Add salt, pepper and cilantro for taste.
- Serve immediately wth organic white and blue corn chips to represent the opposing teams playing in the Super Bowl!
- Instead of serving in a bowl, spoon the guac back into the avocado shells. Add sliced spring onion to represent the laces of footballs.