Manuka Honey Peanut Butter Cups
All-natural ingredients, a lack of preservatives, and control over the sweetness will make our Manuka Honey Peanut Butter Cups your new favorite homemade Halloween candy recipe. They're just as good (even better, maybe!) than the 'real' thing. Bone' appetit!
- 250 g chocolate (we recommend 100 g unsweetened bakers, 100 g semi-sweet morsels, and 50 g milk)
- 1/2 cup natural peanut butter
- 2 tbsp Wedderspoon Manuka Honey
- Use or make a double-boiler to melt the chocolate. Save some chocolate chips or chunks to add to the mixture later.
- Mix peanut butter and honey together and set aside.
- Once chocolate is melted, add in remaining chips for texture.
- Spray candy molds with non-stick spray and fill the molds halfway with chocolate mixture.
- Add about 1/4 to 1/2 tsp of peanut butter mixture to the molds; cover with chocolate.
- Freeze for 30 minutes or until they harden.
- Store in the freezer...the fat content keeps them soft enough for a quick, soft treat!
P.S. Looking for other Halloween goodies? Now is the time to stock up on our Organic Manuka Honey Pops! Party bags are 25% off. Use code HALLOWEEN2018 at checkout, through November 1.