Manuka Honey Turmeric Gummies
- 4 Tbsp Wedderspoon KFactor 16 Manuka Honey (add more or less depending on personal preference for sweetness)
- 2 cups water
- 1 tbsp turmeric powder
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 4 tbsp unflavored gelatin
- Place a pot over medium-high heat and add the water, turmeric, black pepper, honey and coconut oil. Whisk constantly for 5 minutes until all of the ingredients are well combined.
- Remove the pot from the heat and add the gelatin to the turmeric mixture.
- Whisk quickly to ensure that the gelatin is completely combined. Do this non-stop for about 2 minutes.
- Pour the turmeric-gelatin mixture into molds and refrigerate for three hours until the mixture is firm.