Pumpkin Spice Granola with Manuka Honey
- 2 cups old-fashioned oats
- 1 cup raw pecan halves
- 1 cup raw pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 cup Wedderspoon Raw Manuka Honey KFactor 22
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/4 cup pumpkin purée
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup shredded or shaved coconut
- Optional: 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Spray a large baking sheet with cooking spray, or line it with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Combine the oats, pumpkin seeds and pecans into a large mixing bowl.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the Wedderspoon Manuka Honey, melted coconut oil, pumpkin purée, pumpkin pie spice, vanilla extract, and salt until smooth.
- Pour the Wedderspoon Manuka Honey syrup mixture over the oats mixture, and toss until everything is evenly mixed.
- Spread the granola mixture out evenly on a greased or parchment-lined baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and add in the coconut (if using) and give everything a good stir.
- Return the granola to the oven and cook for an additional 10-15 minutes, or until the mixture is golden.
- Remove and let the granola cool until it reaches room temperature.