Raspberry Collagen Freezer Fudge
Our Raspberry Collagen Freezer Fudge is perfectly sweet and tart. Treat that special someone to a tray full of this delicious homemade Valentine's Day dessert.
- 2 scoops Garden of Life vanilla protein powder
- 1 scoop Ancient Nutrition keto collagen
- 100 g raspberries
- 28 g coconut oil, melted
- 2 tbsp Wedderspoon Manuka Honey
- 150 g yogurt (we recommend Saint Benoit)
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- Almond milk
- In a bowl, mix coconut oil and Manuka Honey.
- Add in dry ingredients. Mix until there are no clumps.
- You may need to use a splash of almond milk for consistency.
- Add in vanilla extract and fold in raspberries, breaking them up a bit as needed. Gently fold them into the yogurt, being careful not to mix so that you end up with a nice swirl.
- Spray ice cube tray with non-stick spray and divide batter.
- Freeze for two to three hours.