Blueberry Cream Cheese French Toast Roll-Ups
- 3 slices of whole wheat bread
- 1/4 cup blueberries
- 3 tbsp fat-free cream cheese
- 1 tbsp Wedderspoon Manuka Honey
- 1/2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 egg + 1 egg white
- 1 oz milk (we used cashew milk)
- 1/4 tsp vanilla
- Place bread on wax paper, fold wax paper over bread and use a rolling pin to flatten. This works best with the crust cut off.
- In a small bowl, microwave cream cheese and blueberries for 10-15 sec and mix together.
- Place mixture along the width of each slice of bread.
- In a separate bowl mix egg, egg white, milk and vanilla.
- Roll up bread from the bottom and soak in egg wash.
- Heat a pan within non-stick spray or coconut oil.
- Place each roll up in the pan with the end of the roll face down, securing the roll as it cooks. Allow to cook on each side.
- Spread a thin layer of coconut oil or coconut spray on each and roll in the stevia and cinnamon mix.
- Serve with Wedderspoon Manuka Honey on top and enjoy!