- 1 bottle dry Red Wine
- 1/2 cup Brandy
- 2 cups water or sparkling water
- Two handfuls fruit of your choice (we used strawberries and oranges)
- 2 tbsp Wedderspoon Manuka Honey + 1/4 cup water ( warmed + well mixed )
- Fresh oranges or clementines
- Cinnamon sticks or a pinch of cinnamon in each
- First combine honey with warm water to make a syrup.
- In a pitcher, combine wine, Brandy, water, fresh fruit and Wedderspoon Manuka Honey syrup. Mix well.
- Pour over ice or served warm with an orange slice and a cinnamon stick. Enjoy!