Wedderspoon Manuka Honey Lemonade & Infused Ice Cubes
- 1 cup freshly-squeezed lemon juice
1/2 cup Wedderspoon Manuka Honey
5 cups cold water
Fruit or mint to garnish
Optional: 1 cup of your favorite colorful fruit juice (blueberry, pomegranate, cranberry, etc)
- If you are using fresh lemons, be sure to wash them well so any dirt/residue doesn’t end up in your juice.
- Mix the lemon juice and Wedderspoon Manuka Honey together in the pitcher until thoroughly combined.
- Add the cold water and briskly stir.
- Chill and serve over ice.
- Garnish with a lemon slice if desired.
- Fill ice cube tray with water and add your favorite fruits and herbs (think: raspberries, lemon, orange, blueberry, basil, rosemary, mint).
- Freeze tray and use infused cubes in lemonade.