Spicy Honey Vinaigrette
- 1/3 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/3 cup Wedderspoon Manuka Honey
- 1-2 chipotle peppers in adobo sauce, chopped (or 1 1/2 teaspoon sriracha sauce)
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- 3/4 tsp chopped garlic
- 1 tsp fresh ginger, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 – 3/4 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 2/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Place all ingredients, except oil, in a blender. Blend on high speed until smooth.
- With blender on low speed, remove lid and drizzle in olive oil. Place lid back and blend on high for 1 minute until emulsified.
- Keep refrigerated in a covered container. Enjoy!