1. ELIGIBILITY: The Wedderspoon + Hamilton Treat Yourself Sweepstakes is open to individuals 18 years of age or older as of date of entry and who are legal residents of the 48 contiguous United States and the District of Columbia. Void wherever prohibited by law. Employees of Wedderspoon Organic (“Sponsor”), Broadway Plus (“BP”) and The Promotion Pipeline (“Agency”), their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, production and promotion agencies, and the immediate families and members of the same household of each are not eligible. All federal, state, local and municipal laws and regulations apply.
Wedderspoon + Hamilton Treat Yourself Sweepstakes Official Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
3. PRIZES: One (1) Grand Prize: two (2) tickets to attend a performance of Hamilton on Tour Show on the winner’s choice of date/ city selecting from: Cincinnati, OH: September 30th - October 2nd, 2022, Columbus, OH: October 4th - October 23rd, 2022, or Orlando, FL: October 26th 29th, 2022; the opportunity to meet actor Edred Utomi who portrays Alexander Hamilton after the show, a $500 Visa gift card for travel expenses and a Wedderspoon Feel Good, Bee Well Gift Set of Mauka products. Maximum Retail Value of Grand Prize: $1,200.00.
The Grand Prize Winner will be responsible for booking travel for themselves and their Travel Companion. If Grand Prize Winner’s travel costs exceed $500, the winner will be responsible for the amount exceeding $500. Masks will be required for the meeting with actor Edred Utomi who portrays Alexander Hamilton. Edred Utomi who portrays Alexander Hamilton will not be available to meet with the Grand Prize winner and the winner’s Travel Companion on October 9th, 11th, 18th or 30th. The Grand Prize Winner is free to select one of these as the Grand Prize show date, but will not be compensated for that portion of the prize. If for any reason actor Edred Utomi who portrays Alexander Hamilton is not available for a meeting after the show once the show location and date have been confirmed, regardless of the date, there will be no additional compensation for that portion of the prize. Upon confirmation of the Grand Prize show location and date, if Grand Prize Winner is unable to travel the Grand Prize will be forfeited in its entirety with no further compensation to the Grand Prize Winner or the Winner’s Travel Companion. Actual value of a trip depends on dates of travel and Grand Prize Winner’s residence or departure city. Grand Prize Winner’s Travel Companion must be at least 18 years of age and will be required to execute a Liability/ Publicity release and return it prior to booking travel. Grand Prize Winner and Winner’s Travel Companions must have all necessary identification and/or travel documents required for air travel. No substitutions for prizes except by Sponsor or as may be necessary due to unavailability, in which case prizes of equal or greater value will be awarded. Prize is not transferable or redeemable for cash. All taxes and other expenses not specified herein are the sole responsibility of the winner. Sponsor responsible only for prize delivery; not responsible for prize utility, quality or otherwise.
4. DRAWING: Winner will be selected in a random drawing on or about September 23rd , 2022 from all eligible entries received. The drawing will be conducted by representatives of the Sponsor, whose decisions are final on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. If the prospective winner entered via a Website Entry, winner will be notified via the telephone number submitted as part of the Website Entry form at which time the prospective winner will need to confirm they are age 18 or older, a resident of the 48 contiguous United States or the District of Columbia and able and willing to travel to and attend a performance of Hamilton on Tour Show on one of the designated dates in one of the designated cities. If the prospective winner does not answer the phone, no message will be left and two additional attempts will be made to contact the prospective winner within a 24-hour period. If the prospective winner entered via a Social Media Entry, winner will be contacted via Instagram direct message through the account in which the winner entered the Sweepstakes. Winner will have twenty-four (24) hours to respond via the e-mail address provided with their name, address, email address, telephone number and confirm they are age 18 or older, a resident of the 48 contiguous United States or the District of Columbia and able, and willing to travel to and attend a performance of Hamilton on Tour Show on one of the designated dates in one of the designated cities. If the representative of the Sponsor is not able to contact the prospective winner within the designated 24-hour time period, the prize will be deemed forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected, time permitting. Once prospective winner confirms their information via telephone they will be sent a Grand Prize Affidavit of Eligibility/Release of Liability which must be signed and received by Sponsor or its designated agent within five (5) days of date printed on notification or an alternate winner will be selected in a random drawing, time permitting.
5. ODDS: Odds of winning a prize depend upon the number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. All prizes claimed will be awarded. No more than the advertised number of prizes will be awarded.
6. PRIZE CONDITIONS: Sponsor or it’s designated agent will furnish an Internal Revenue Service Form 1099 to the Grand Prize Winner for the actual retail value of prizes for the tax year in which Prize was accepted for all prizes valued at $600.00 or greater. Grand Prize Winner is responsible for all federal, state, and local taxes (including income and withholding taxes) and all other costs associated with Prize acceptance and use not specified herein as being provided. No transfers of prizes, in whole or in part, will be permitted, except at Sponsor’s sole discretion.
7. GENERAL: This Sweepstakes offer is void where prohibited or restricted by law and is subject to applicable federal, state, local and municipal laws and regulations. Sponsor and judges not responsible for late, lost, stolen, damaged, incorrect, incomplete, illegible, garbled, misaddressed, or misdirected entries, misrouted or scrambled transmissions or communications, for errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects, or delays in operations or transmission of information, in each case whether arising by way of technical or other failures or malfunctions of telephone, Internet, computer hardware, software, communications devices, or transmission lines or data corruption, theft, destruction, unauthorized access to or alteration of entry materials, loss or otherwise. Sponsor disclaims any liability for damage to any telephone or computer system resulting from participation in, or accessing or downloading information in connection with, this Sweepstakes, and reserve the right, at its sole discretion, to modify, cancel, terminate or suspend this Sweepstakes should any virus, bug, technical failures, unauthorized human intervention or other causes beyond Sponsor’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In the event of any cancellation, termination or suspension, a notice will be posted and a random drawing will be held from among all eligible entries received prior to such time. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant if his or her fraud or misconduct affects the integrity of the Sweepstakes. By participating in this Sweepstakes, each entrant and Winner accepts the conditions stated in these Official Rules, agrees to be bound by the decisions of the judges and warrants that s/he is eligible to participate in this Sweepstakes. By submitting an Entry in the Sweepstakes, each entrant acknowledges and agrees that Sponsor shall be permitted to use entry data for marketing purposes consistent with their privacy policies (available at https://wedderspoon.com/pages/privacy-policy) and applicable law. All entrants further agree that in the event of any third party claims, damages, losses or injuries, arising from or relating to this Sweepstakes, they will indemnify Sponsor and Agency from any and all such claims, including the attorneys' fees related thereto. Entrants further release and agree to indemnify and hold harmless Sponsor, Agency and their respective officers, directors, shareholders, members, employees, representatives and agents from any and all liability, claims, actions, loss, harm, damage, injury, cost or expense whatsoever including without limitation, property damage, personal injury and/or death which may be sustained in connection with this Sweepstakes, including, but not limited to: (a) the receipt, ownership or use or misuse of any prize awarded; (b) participation in any Sweepstakes-related activity, including, without limitation, travel; (c) any claims based on publicity rights, defamation, invasion of privacy, copyright infringement, trademark infringement or any other intellectual property-related cause of action; (d) any typographical or other error in these Official Rules or any other materials disseminated by Sponsor; and (e) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers, or providers used by an entrant or Sponsor.
8. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE, MANIPULATE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATIONS OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
9. DISPUTES, GOVERNING LAW AND VENUE: ENTRANT AGREES THAT: (1) ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR ANY PRIZE AWARDED SHALL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION AND IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF PENNSYLVIA WITHOUT REGARD TO PRINCIPLES OF CONFICTS OF LAW; (2) ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND AWARDS SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS INCURRED, INCLUDING COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH ENTERING THIS SWEEPSTAKES, IF ANY, BUT IN NO EVENT WILL ENTRANT BE ENTITLED TO RECEIVE ATTORNEYS’ FEES OR BE ENTITLED TO RECOVER PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
10. WINNERS’ NAME: For a copy of the winners’ name, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope postmarked by October 15th, 2022 to: Wedderspoon Organic at 17 LEE BLVD, MALVERN, PA, 19355. Requests will be fulfilled/name will be posted, after the winner’s name has been verified. For a copy of the official rules, visit www.wedderspoon.com.
11. SPONSOR: This sweepstakes is sponsored Wedderspoon Organic at 17 LEE BLVD, MALVERN, PA, 19355.
The Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram. You understand that you are providing your information to Wedderspoon Organic and not to Instagram. The information you provide will only be used in the event you are selected as a Sweepstakes winner or if you have indicated that you would like to receive additional information from Sponsor.