Our Beach Sandwich is filling and delicious. This recipe will take you just a few minutes to assemble, which leaves more time for you to spend on the beach! Pack up the cooler with our Aloha Bites as well for an extra afternoon snack.
- 4 honey wheat rolls
- 8 slices prosciutto
- 1 large mozzarella ball
- 4 tbsp mustard (we recommend Sir Kensington)
- 1 tbsp Wedderspoon Manuka Honey
- 4 tsp fig preserves
- 1/2 cup arugula
- Slice all of the rolls and set aside.
- In a small bowl, mix together mustard and Manuka Honey.
- Baste both sides of rolls with the mixture; sprinkle salt and pepper on top.
- Add arugula to the bottom half of the rolls and then layer on a slice of mozzarella, about 1/2 inch thick.
- Spread fix preserves on top of the mozzarella.
- Top with two folded pieces of prosciutto.
- Add the top bun.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.