Chocolate Macaroon Energy Bites
Chocolate Macaroon Energy Bites are a great mid-day snack option. They're easy to make, easy to eat, and will give you that little boost of energy you need. They're chewy and sweet and convenient to take on-the-go.
- 1 1/2 cups medjool dates
- 1 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup raw cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp Wedderspoon Manuka Honey
- 1/4 tsp salt
- extra coconut for rolling
- Blend all of the ingredients together in a food processor until well combined.
- Use your hand to roll into balls.
- Roll the balls onto a plate of shredded coconut.
- Store in an air tight container in the refrigerator.