Cinnamon Spice Muffins with No-Bake Pecan Pie Topping
Get the delicious flavor of pecan pie without having to bake an actual pie! Our Cinnamon Spice Muffins with No-Bake Pecan Pie Topping are a delicious treat and the perfect addition to any fall dinner.
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups cassava flour or almond flour
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1/4 cup melted butter or ghee
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp Wedderspoon Manuka Honey
- 1 tsp black strap molasses
- 2 tbsp melted butter
- 2 tbsp almond butter
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine flour, coconut sugar, cinnamon, baking powder and salt.
- In a separate bowl, combine eggs, almond milk, maple syrup, butter and vanilla extract; mix well.
- Fill muffin tin 3/4 of the way and bake for 25 minutes.
- While the muffins bake, add all of the topping ingredients, except the pecans, into a microwave-safe bowl and heat for about 30 seconds, or until you can mix everything well. Stir in the pecans.
- Let mixture set in the fridge so it has a chance to harden a bit.
- Remove the muffins from the oven, top with the pecan pie topping mixture, and allow them to cool.