Coconut Caramel Cookies
Fall is the season to enjoy everything caramel-flavored! Our Coconut Caramel Cookies incorporate that sweet, chewy flavor you love with a little twist: coconut. Take a bite into these delicious cookies, and don't forget to share! This recipe yields 12 cookies.
- 1/4 cup brown rice flour
- 1/3 cup oat flour
- 1/4 cup tapioca flour
- 3 tbsp coconut sugar
- 1 tbsp Wedderspoon Manuka Honey
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 cup almond butter; melted
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp coconut oil; melted
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 2 tbsp chocolate chips
- 2 tbsp butterscotch chips
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper and spray with non stick spray.
- In a large bowl, add dry ingredients together and mix well.
- In a separate bowl, mix wet ingredients.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- use a spoon to scoop 1 to 1 1/2 tbsp of dough. Roll into a ball and place on tray.
- Press dough down with your palm to flatten it slightly.
- Repeat with remaining dough.
- Bake for 9 to 11 minutes.