Hormone Healthy Chocolate Hearts
This protein-filled chocolate treat is the perfect Valentine's Day surprise for your sweetie, your children or yourself!
- 28 g coconut oil, melted
- 2 tsp maca powder
- 10 g raw cocoa powder
- 2 scoop Garden of Life chocolate protein powder
- 1 or 2 tbsp Wedderspoon Manuka Honey
- 1 scoop Ancient Nutrition keto collagen
- Almond milk
- Pinch of himalayan sea salt
- In a bowl, mix the coconut oil and Manuka Honey. Add in Maca, protein, cocoa and collagen. Mix well and add the salt. Continue to mix well until there are no clumps.
- You may need to use a splash of almond milk to smoothen the consistency.
- Spray silicon mold or ice cube tray with non-stick spray.
- Spoon about a tablespoon of the batter into each heart mold.
- Freeze for at least two hours.