Fire Cider with Manuka Honey to Support Immune System & Gut Health
Our Fire Cider is just what you need for a quick immune system or gut health boost. Make a few batches throughout the winter season to keep you and your family feeling as great as possible.
- 1/2 cup sliced ginger
- 1 head garlic cloves, smashed
- 2 jalapenos, halved
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 1 orange, sliced
- 1/2 white onion, cut into chunks
- 2 cups Wedderspoon ACV with Manuka Honey and the mother
- 2 tsp horsradish
- 3 sprigs rosemary
- 1 tsp whole black peppercorns
- Add all veggies and fruits to a mason jar.
- Add in spices and herbs.
- Cover everything with ACV.
- Place a piece of parchment paper between the jar and lid to prevent corrosive reaction with the vinegar; seal the jar.
- Store in a cool, dark place, or a refrigerator for a few weeks.
- Shake for a few seconds daily for 3 to 6 weeks. Strain through a cheesecloth or fine mesh sieve and discard the solids.
- Stir in extra Wedderspoon Manuka Honey to sweeten for your personal taste.
- Store in a sealed container in the refrigerator for up to 1 month.
- Take as a shot daily or when you need an immunity or gut health booster.