Patriotic Strawberry Bruschetta
Our Patriotic Strawberry Bruschetta is a sweet way to say goodbye to the summer months. Celebrate Labor Day Weekend with this creamy and tart finger food, perfect for any party.
- 1 loaf of french bread, sliced into 16 pieces
- 1 cup of strawberries
- 1/2 cup of blueberries
- 1 cup mascarpone cheese
- 2 tbsp sweet cream butter
- 2 tbsp Wedderspoon Manuka Honey, and a bit extra for drizzling
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- A few pinches of himalayan sea salt
- Allow mascarpone to come to room temperature.
- Wash and slice strawberries into small pieces.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Add sliced bread to baking tray and bake for 7 to 10 minutes, depending on your desired firmness for toast.
- Once finished, remove and spread a bit of butter on each slice and sprinkle top with himalayan sea salt.
- In a bowl, mix mascarpone, Manuka Honey, vanilla extract and salt together, using a mixer on medium speed for about 20 to 30 seconds to whip the mixture.
- Spread the mixture onto each slice of toast.
- Top with strawberries, blueberries and an extra drizzle of Manuka Honey.