Raw Brownie Bites
Delicious and bite-sized, our no-bake Raw Brownie Bites provide that chocolate flavor you're craving without all the added ingredients that wreck your diet. Whether you make these for yourself and you're girlfriends as a Galentine's Day treat, or as a Valentine's Day snack for that special someone, they're sure to be a hit.
- 1/2 cup cashews
- 1/2 cup almonds or almond flour
- 6 medjool dates
- 1 tbsp Wedderspoon Manuka Honey
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp water
- 1 tsp coca nibs (optional)
- A pinch of salt
- Put 1/2 cup cashews and 1/2 cup almonds in a food processor and grind it until they're chopped into small pieces.
- Add all 6 medjool dates and the cocoa powder, water, Manuka Honey, cocoa nibs (if using) and salt together and mix well until combined. The texture should be similar to dough.
- To make the balls, use either a regular spoon or an ice cream scoop to scoop the mixture and roll into balls. Each ball should be made of about 1.5 tablespoon of mixture.
- Place each ball onto a plate or in a bowl and cover with plastic wrap. Refrigerate for an hour before serving.
Shopping in Canada? Your favorite Wedderspoon products, including the Manuka Honey used in this recipe, are available in our Canadian online store.